Search Crawling Error “The filtering process could not load the item…” in SharePoint 2010 : Resolved

“The filtering process could not load the item. This is possibly caused by an unrecognized item format or item corruption.”
In our production server this warning was generating with many items while crawling sites for search. Due to this we were unable to find the content of our custom pages during search. After a long period of time we could get the actual issue. We tried each and every settings related to search in Share Point server with no luck. We also goggled a hell lot of topics regarding this but couldn’t resolve this. While goggling i found some interesting links those says that this issue comes due to the missing or corrupt installation of pdf iFilter. Though we don’t have any pdf document anywhere on the site even then we installed the pdf iFilter correctly two times with no luck. More interesting thing was that this error was generating for Share Point server’s default pages like AllItems.aspx etc. This search crawling was running successfully on all other servers. So where was the actual problem ?
Problem: While upgrading this server a Microsoft Office 2010 update corrupt the Filter Packs of this server and this corruption was causing the crawling issue. Generally people aware of pdf iFilter but apart from this iFilter there are other filters installed too for smooth processing of search crawling and they were corrupted however in our case.
Resolution: I just download the Microsoft Office 2010 Filter Packs (64 bit) and reinstall them again. After that reset the search index and crawl again and voila i got my search crawling smooth without any warning and errors. Everything worked fine after that. Download link for Microsoft Office 2010 Filter Packs is mentioned below:
Enjoy… Happy SharePointing 🙂 ….